The membrane is a parchment partition, wrapped around in two layers and inserted between the plastic vessels of the inner receptacle.
Membrane Partitions (20 units)
Out of stock
Out of stock
These membrane partitions are only suitable to ADROP portable water ioniser purchased before 20th of October, 2017.
For ADROP portable water ioniser devices purchased after 20th of October, 2017, please refer to new version of membrane partition replacements, which you can find here.
Looking for replacement filters for domestic water ioniser? Buy membrane filters for a great price in the UK.
The membrane filter is a parchment partition, placed between removable vessels of ADROP water ioniser. The membrane is wrapped around in two layers and inserted between the plastic vessels of the inner receptacle. Parchment partition is conductive to the ions but prevents the water from mixing.
How to change the membrane partition?
- Remove the small conical receptacle from the inner receptacle.
- Remove the used membrane partition and dispose of it.
- Hold the new membrane partition by its upper corners and roll it into a cone.
- Place this rolled up cone into the larger inner receptacle. Make sure that the membrane partition reaches the bottom of the inner receptacle.
- Place the smaller receptacle into the inner receptacle.
- You have replaced the membrane partition. The inner receptacle is ready for use.