Water bottles (1 l) made of Tritan plastic are clear, durable, safe and stylish.
BPA-Free Tritan Water Bottle (1 l)
Out of stock
Out of stock
BPA-Free Tritan (1 l) is engineered to be better. Better than glass. Better than stainless. Better than any other plastic. Tritan doesn’t contain BPA, BPS or any other bisphenols. Water bottles made of Tritan plastic are clear, durable, safe and stylish.
- Tritan is a BPA-free plastic — it is not manufactured with bisphenol A (BPA) or other bisphenols, such as BPS.
- Tritan is an impact-resistant plastic — products can be used without fear of shattering.
- Tritan is a tough plastic — extending the useful life of water bottles and food containers.
- Tritan has exceptional dishwasher durability — so it encourages proper sanitation for greater plastic container safety.
- Tritan has no estrogenic or androgenic activity.
Alkaline water ioniser may serve you well while you are at home. But what if you spend long hours outside and still want to stay properly hydrated all the way through? A portable alkaline water bottle will come to an aid. Fill it in before you venture out and have a sip of healthy water wherever you are!
Note that alkaline water stays ionised for only 48 hours at most, and afterwards it regains its regular structure. With a personal alkaline water bottle you will be sure of your drinking water quality, which may not be the case with bottled water sitting on the shelf for days in the grocery store.